Tartlets with raspberries and Timmermans Framboise
- 4 people
- Timmermans Framboise Lambicus
- 200 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 150 g melted butter
- 280 g powder sugar
- 2 powder vanilla pinches
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 10 cl Timmermans Framboise
- Make the dough by mixing the flour, 120 g of melted butter, 1 egg, a pinch of salt and powder vanilla and 80 g of sugar.
- Put it in cling film and let it rest for an hour.
- Roll out the dough and put it in the tartlet moulds.
- Beat the eggs and the rest of the sugar with 10 cl of beer Timmermans Framboise.
- Put this in the tartlets.
- Add the raspberries and cook in a 180°C oven for about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.