Soup with Brussels chicory and Timmermans Pêche Lambicus
- 4 peoples
- Timmermans Pêche Lambicus
- 500 g Brussels chicory
- 1 cube skimmed poultry stock
- 15 cl Timmermans Pêche Lambicus
- 15 cl liquid cream
- 1 peach
- 1 spoon castor sugar
- salt and pepper
- Clean the chicory and remove the bitter core.
- Chop the chicory and put it in a casserole with the cube of stock and the beer Timmermans Pêche Lambicus and cover with water.
- Let it cook on moderate heat until the chicory is tender ( about 20 minutes ).
- Get the casserole off the heat and add the cream and one spoon of castor sugar.
- Mix until it is smooth.
- Add pepper and salt.
- During the peach season, you can add small cubes of fresh peach before serving.