Pork rib with Dominus Double
- 4 people
- Dominus Double/Dubbel
- pork roast of 800 gram
- 1 Dominus Double
- 2 slices of Pancetta
- 3 gloves garlic, sliced
- 1 red pepper
- 50 cl chicken stock
- 150 g Italian bacon
- 120 g chorizo, cut
- 250 g Camargue rice ( or risotto rice )
- 100 g black olives, stones removed
- Put the pork roast in an oven plate.
- Add salt and pepper and cover with Dominus Double.
- Cook it in a preheated oven of 180°C for about 90 minutes, in function of the thickness of the roast.
- Regularly pour juice over the roast.
- Cover it halfway with tin foil.
- Chop the onion, the garlic and the pancetta, and fry this in three spoons of olive oil.
- Remove from heat and add the rice, the diced pepper and the chorizo and the stock.
- Cook this at a low temperature until the stock has evaporated.
- Cut the olives and mix them with the rice.
- Serve this with the pork roast in thin slices.