Monkfish in a pistachio crust, chicory and pistachio nuts, Gordon Finest Gold
- 4 people
- Gordon Finest Gold
- (Can be served as a main course if necessary. In this case, use a larger portion of fish)
- 4 small pieces of monkfish of 120 g
- 4 Belgian chicory tops
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 10 cl Gordon Finest Gold
- 100 g butter
- 100 g pistachio powder
- Pepper, salt, olive oil
- 25 g finely chopped pistachio nuts
- 2.5 g fleur de sel
- Place the seasoned monkfish in an oiled oven dish.
- Put in a preheated oven at 170°C for eight minutes.
- Dip the monkfish in the beaten egg white and then sprinkle with pistachio powder.
- Put under the grill for one minute.
- Beat the egg yolks in the Gordon Finest Gold on a low heat.
- Add the butter on a very low heat.
- Halve the chicory tops and let fry until brown with the sliced side up.
- Turn, cover the pan with a lid and let fry gently for ten minutes.
- Add the finely chopped pistachio nuts and the fleur de sel.
- Dress onto a plate.