Magret with cherries Timmermans Oude Kriek Lambicus
- 4 people
- Timmermans Oude kriek Lambicus
- 2 magrets of duck
- 10 cl Timmermans Oude Kriek Lambicus
- 200 g cherries
- 10 cl poultry stock
- 1 spoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 40 g butter
- salt and pepper
- Mix the onion, the thyme, 10 cl of Timmermans Oude Kriek Lambicus, vinegar and stock.
- Reduce by half and filter.
- Add bits of butter and then the cherries
- Fry the magrets in a pan.
- First fry the fat side, then the other side until both sides have a golden colour.
- Add salt and pepper and finish the cooking in a 180°c oven ( +/- 10 minutes ).
- Serve the magrets in strips covered with sauce, with sautéed potatoes.