Valrhona Caraïbe chocolate fondant, babelutte syrup and a sorbet of Martin’s Pale Ale / pink grapefruit
- 4 people
- Martin's Pale Ale
- 225 g Caraïbe (Valrhona)
- 237.5 g butter
- 300 g sugar S2
- 375 g whole eggs
- 100 g flour
- 200 g babelutte sweets
- 200 g water
- 20 g glucose
- 50 cl pink grapefruit juice
- 35 cl Martin’s Pale Ale
- 70 g glucose
- 165 g sugar S2
- Blend the chocolate and the butter.
- Beat the whole eggs with the sugar.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the eggs with a spatula and then add the sieved flour.
- Cover the stainless steel rings with greaseproof paper and pour your preparation into it.
- Let cook at 200°C for about 10 minutes.
- Mix everything at 125°C and let cool off.
- One day in advance:
- Heat everything and let cool off.
- Place the Pacojet scoops in the freezer at -18°C.
- The day itself :
- Put into the Pacojet or centrifuge the traditional way.