Crêpes Suzette with Martin’s IPA beer
- 4 people
- Martin's IPA
- 25 cl whole milk
- 100 g flour
- 50 g eggs
- 25 g butter
- 10 g granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- IPA butter :
- 15 sugar cubes
- 25 cl Martin’s IPA
- 100 g butter
- 2 oranges ( for the garnish : sections of peeled orange and orange zest )
- Make pancake batter with the ingredients.
- Fry the pancakes in a little butter.
- Rub the orange peel into the sugar cubes.
- Let melt in a pan and pour over the IPA beer.
- Bring to the boil, let thicken and beat with butter.
- Put the peeled sections of orange and the zests in a pan with butter, let caramelise.
- Remove several sections and zests to fill the pancakes with.
- Then add the sauce of Martin’s IPA beer.
- Place a pancake on a plate, fill it with sections of orange and zests, close it in the form of a bag using a skewer.
- Pour over the beer sauce and put the oranges around it.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.