Asian noodles with mussels and Martin’s IPA
- 4 personnes
- Martin's IPA
- 600 g vegetables - carrots, leeks, celeriac, Paris or other mushrooms, green celery, four different types
- of peppers, bean sprouts, spring onions, all thinly sliced.
- 600 g de nouilles chinoises
- 3 kg Imperial mussels
- 600 g Chinese noodles
- 5 large onions
- 250 g green celery (onions and celery for vegetable broth)
- 100 g North Sea shrimps
- 6 large tiger shrimps
- 20 cl Martin’s IPA
- Sufficient oil, butter, seasoning, bean sprouts, pili pili, curry, parsley
- Clean all the vegetables, slice thinly and set aside. Wash and shred the onions and celery.
- Clean the mussels and cook in the vegetable broth with the herbs and Martin’s IPA. Drain the mussels, shell them and keep the broth and a dozen whole mussels aside to garnish.
- Fry the vegetables separately or together depending on the desired presentation, season with salt and pepper and soy sauce.
- Finish with the mussel broth. Fry the tiger shrimps and cook simultaneaous by the noodles.
- Presentation : If you wish to present everything together, then use deep plates or large soup bowls and decorate with the large shrimps and whole mussels. If you prefer to separate the ingredients, then put all the ingredients on a board or rectangular plate. Vary according to colour and garnish.