Hay-roasted pigeon breast, parsnip and duck liver paste, forest mushrooms with Gordon Finest Gold
- 4 people
- Gordon Finest Gold
- 4 pigeon breasts
- 2 parsnip roots
- 300 g mixed forest mushrooms
- 60 g duck liver
- Rosemary, thyme, garlic and bay leaves
- 3 soupspoon butter
- 100 g pork belly
- 1 tablespoon truffle gravy
- 25 cl Gordon Finest Gold
- Fry the pigeons in a pan. Then arrange them in a pot with the hay.
- Season and add the rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, crushed garlic and a knob of butter.
- Place in an oven on 180°C for nine minutes.
- Boil the peeled parsnip roots in salt water.
- Mix and add 40 g duck liver.
- Wash the mushrooms.
- Fry in one soupspoon of butter with a piece of pork belly and thyme.
- Deglaze with Gordon Finest Gold and a tablespoon of truffle gravy.
- Add two soupspoons of butter.